Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top 10 Recently Enjoyed Books That Were Out of My Comfort Zone ~ TTT


Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


This week's topic is ... Top 10 Recently Enjoyed Books That Were Out of Our Comfort Zone. 

Here's my list ... 



Mystery / Thriller/ Horror


I mostly avoid horror stories but this one really captured my interest and seemed to be "mild horror" and more mystery and suspense. I really enjoyed this one!


Classics

I enjoy reading classics, more so now then when I was younger.  The older sci-fi  /dystopian novels have captured my interest over the past year and I absolutely am enjoying them! 

City of Ember series

and 




Mystery and Thrillers

I've only just started to branch out into reading this genre. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed reading these books!









Biographies and Memoirs

This genre is probably my least favorite. Recently I've changed my mind as I've read over the past year several books in this genre and really enjoyed them! 



and 





Happy Reading!  

2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I read all of these, on occasion, but the rarest of all for me is mystery. Wish I'd hear about more good mysteries.

Here's Books I Love...and Hate.

Allyson Gilmore said...

I have Nightfall, I need to move it up my TBR list! Great list :)

My TTT.

Also, feel free to check out the last week of our giveaway!