Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie ~ Love Is In the Air!


Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


Since Valentine's day is right around the corner, I'm going to highlight my all time favorite romance novels along with my favorite romantic movies. 


Love is definitely in the air! 




My Favorite Romance Novels
















Secret of the Journal series



The Selection Series





Original Version







My All Time Favorite Romance  Movies



























Happy Romance Week!

4 comments:

Kim Griffin said...

Oh, I love The Sound of Music! The part near the end, where the Captain is singing Edelweiss and starts to cry-it just makes me tear up too. Then she comes to his rescue-it's all just so sweet yet heartbreaking. I love that movie. I love Titanic too, but who doesn't, other than most men, I mean. I loved The Selection series too, and Gone With the Wind. I don't know if I wish Scarlette had gotten Rhett back or not. She really didn't deserve him, but you have to feel bad for her. I'll think about it tomorrow :) Here's my TTT. I guess I should have added Rhett to my list, but it's been so long since I read the book, I just forgot. Happy reading!

Cait @ Paper Fury said...

AHHH I LOVE THE SELECTION! I haven't finished the series yet, but it's definitely on my to-do list for this year. I'm a bit of a slacker. ;D Then onto The Siren!
Here's my TTT!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm not much for romance novels, but I'm a sucker for romance movies. No idea why!

http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/love-stories-for-people-who-gag-on.html

Paula said...

Gone with the Wind! My favorite book of all time! :)