Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen ~ Waiting on Wednesday

A weekly meme spotlighting soon to be released books hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick ...


  • Series: Queen of the Tearling (Book 3)
  • Publisher: Harper 
  • ISBN-10: 0062290428
  • ISBN-13: 978-0062290427


Release Date ~ November 29, 2016!



Synopsis:

In less than a year, Kelsea Glynn has transformed from a gawky teenager into a powerful monarch. As she has come into her own as the Queen of the Tearling, the headstrong, visionary leader has also transformed her realm. In her quest to end corruption and restore justice, she has made many enemies - including the evil Red Queen, her fiercest rival, who has set her armies against the Tear. 

To protect her people from a devastating invasion, Kelsea did the unthinkable - she surrendered herself and her magical sapphires to her enemy, and named the Mace, the trusted head of her personal guards, Regent in her place. 

But the Mace will not rest until he and his men rescue their sovereign from her prison in Mortmesne. Now the endgame begins and the fate of Queen Kelsea - and the Tearling itself - will finally be revealed...





What books are you waiting for? 

21 comments:

Barb said...

Pretty pretty cover. Guess I better hurry up and read the first two! Thanks for sharing it!

Lekeisha said...

I still haven't started this series yet. Great pick!

Alyssa Archambo said...

This sounds somewhat interesting. Have you read other books in the series, or is it a series you're planning to start? Thanks for letting us know about it!

Stardust Words said...

ahhh i have yet to read this series, but i really want to! maybe i'll binge them when this comes out! hope you love it! thanks for stopping by my wow earlier!

Tracy said...

I still REALLY need to start this series! I have book one, but just haven't gotten around to it. I hope you love this when you get a copy! :D

Here's my WoW!

Eva @ All Books Considered said...

This series is totally new to me but sounds great!!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

Kayla @ KDH Reviews said...

This sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

Bethany Dixon said...

I actually have the first book on my to-read list. The series sounds amazing so hopefully I'll be able to get around to it before the third is released :)

Eileen said...

I have the first book in this trilogy so I really should read it. Hope you love it!

Yvonne said...

This one sounds interesting.

Lisa Mandina said...

I really need to start this series! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds truly awesome! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

Laura said...

I haven't read any of this series yet, but it sounds good. Hope you enjoy it!

Eve said...

Oh I need to catch up!! I have the first two books but haven't picked them up yet. Guess now I have more motivation and a deadline!

Ruzaika Rifaideen said...

I'm not a fan of fantasy- so I keep saying, but every book I pick up manages to floor me and this one looks like no exception :) Great pick, and thanks for stopping by at The Regal Critiques :)

Carole Wooten said...

I really need to read this series! I hope you love it once you get a chance to read it!

Amber Morrison said...

I remember seeing the first book in a store and wanting to read it so badly! Crazy I've missed almost three books now! I'll need to bump it up on my TBR List :)

jen7waters said...

Gorgeous cover :)

onenightbookstandblog said...

I really need to start this series! They sound really interesting!

The Candid Cover: YA Book Blogger said...

I haven't read this series before. It looks like one that I would really enjoy! :)

Katiria Rodriguez said...

Ohh great pick I have been wanting to read this series as well, it really looks and sounds fantastic and amazing! Thank you for stopping by my blog.