Thursday, April 14, 2016

Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger ~ Waiting on Wednesday


A weekly meme spotlighting soon to be released books hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This week's pick ...




  • Publisher: Balzer + Bray 
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0062385534
  • ISBN-13: 978-0062385536


Release Date ~ June 14, 2016



Synopsis:

Rose has changed. She still lives in the same neighborhood and goes to the same high school with the same group of kids, but when she woke up today, something was a little different. Her clothes and her hair don’t suit her anymore. The dogs who live upstairs are no longer a terror. She wants to throw a party—this from a girl who hardly ever spoke to her classmates. There’s no more sadness in her life; she’s bursting with happiness.

But something still feels wrong to Rose. Because until very recently, she was an entirely different person—a person who’s still there inside her, just beneath the thinnest layer of skin.






Why this book? 

After reading the synopsis I was hooked! What happened to change Rose? 

What will happen if the "different person" breaks out? What is causing her happiness and sadness? 


I just have to find out!

 (And yes, I love the cover)


9 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, what an intriguing story! I love the cover, too. Thanks for sharing...and now I definitely want to know what happened to change Rose. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sya said...

I love the cover and the blurb sounds interesting~! :)

Dani Chapman said...

This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!

silentseasons said...

Mysterious synopsis.. what could change a person this way? I'll definitely check this out..

Harvee Lau - Book Dilettante said...

I'm curious too, about what happened.

Lisa Mandina said...

I love that cover so much! And it sounds like an interesting story. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

Bethany Dixon said...

Wow this sounds really interesting. I'm like you I'm definitely intrigued by what's happened to change Rose. Great picks for this week's WoW!

Kimberly said...

Fascinating - I thought it sounded like a mental health novel, but Goodreads tags it as Science Fiction. Adding this to my TBR. Thanks for the rec, and thanks for stopping by!

Obikitty said...

That synopsis is intriguing... I wonder if it's sci-fi/fantasy or dealing with mental illness or some combination of the two? Great pick!