Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Books I've Recently Picked Up on a Whim ~ Top Ten Tuesday


Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


This week's topic ~
 Top 10 Books  I've Recently Picked Up On A Whim




What's my  personal "whim" when it comes to finding books?  

Finding books on sale (very good sales!)  or available at my library. 
Also, books where the cover catches my eye and the synopsis intrigues me. 



I loved this book and am waiting to get the second book in this series from my library! 



DNF this one ~ too violent; definitely not something I wanted to read. 



{In My TBR PILE}





















What books did you choose on a whim? 

1 comment:

Lisa Mandina said...

I've got City of a Thousand Dolls on my TBR shelf as well. I loved Stray, but couldn't get into its sequel. And Illusionarium is one that I DNFed. But I'm not a steampunk reader really. Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier!