Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Day Before Forever by Anna Caltabiano {Seventh Miss Hatfield Series}


  • Series: Seventh Miss Hatfield (Book 3)
  • Publisher: Epic Reads Impulse
  • Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
  • ASIN: B016UEH2ZK


Release Date ~ July 12, 2016!



Synopsis


Rebecca, the Seventh Miss Hatfield, has been reunited with her lost love Henley after escaping the hidden killer in Henry VIII's court. But now they find themselves stranded in modern-day London, with Henley much too weak to dare time travel again.
Rebecca knows that somewhere, somehow, the mysterious black-clad murderer will find them again. In order to save Henley and be together forever they will need to make him immortal. But the Fountain of Youth has secrets that threaten their lives—and their hearts. Can they save Henley and evade death along the way?



The Day Before Forever by Anna Caltabiano is the third book in the Seventh Miss Hatfield Series.  The premise of this story caught my attention as it touched on so many of the genres I enjoy reading ~ fantasy, time travel, romance, sci-fi, mystery. I also have to admit I really liked the book cover too!

I found this book to be engaging with an interesting and creative story line.  It took me a bit to get into the story but once I was able to do so, I really enjoyed it - particularly how the author ended this enjoyable story. 

I'm definitely looking forward to reading book 1  and book 2 of this series!




3.5 Stars



Thank you to Epic Reads Impulse/Harper Collins Publishing and Netgalley for the gift of this book in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments: