Wednesday, October 12, 2016

In Over Their Heads by Margaret Peterson Haddix

http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

A weekly meme spotlighting soon to be released
books hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This week's book ...



  • Series: Under Their Skin
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster
  • ISBN-10: 1481417614
  • ISBN-13: 978-1481417617

Release Date~ April 11, 2017!


Synopsis
{Amazon}

Nick and Eryn must figure out a way to save the world without sacrificing their newly discovered family in this follow-up to Under Their Skin, which Booklist called “crisp, intriguing, and thought-provoking” in a starred review.


In Under Their Skin, twins Nick and Eryn successfully met their new step-siblings, Ava and Jackson. But in doing so, the twins found themselves on a mission to discover how to prevent humanity from facing certain doom.


Now, their two families are joined together to save not only themselves, but everyone—human and robotic. Can they figure out how before it’s too late?




I'm a big fan of Margaret Peterson Haddix and I'm currently reading Under Their Skin, Book 1 in this series.  I'm trying to stretch out reading this book but it's not happening .. I am too wrapped up  the intrigue and suspense of this book to put it down! 

I guess April is not that far off  to wait to read In Over Their Heads. At least I  am savoring the anticipation of reading it! :)


What books Are You Waiting To Read?


2 comments:

Sandy Farmer said...

I haven't heard of this series before. I hope you enjoy this one. Have a great week!

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Lisa Mandina said...

I love this author. Need to start this series though. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW!