Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Knowing by Sharon Cameron ~ Can't Wait Wednesday


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa of Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine


This week I'm highlighting ... 



  • ISBN-10: 0545945240
  • ISBN-13: 978-0545945240

Release Date ~ October 10, 2017!

Synopsis


Samara is one of the Knowing, and the Knowing do not forget. Hidden deep in the comfort and splendor of her underground city, a refuge from the menace of a coming Earth, Samara learns what she should have never known and creates a memory so terrible she cannot live with it. So she flees, to Canaan, the lost city of her ancestors, to Forget.


Beckett has flown through the stars to find a dream: Canaan, the most infamous social experiment of Earth's antiquity. Beckett finds Samara in the ruins of the lost city, and uncovers so much more than he ever bargained for -- a challenge to all he's ever believed in or sworn to. When planets collide and memories clash, can Samara and Beckett save two worlds, and remember love in a place that has forgotten it?


What books are you waiting for? 

9 comments:

Stephanie - Bookfever said...

I've seen this book around here and there. I absolutely love the sound of it! <3

Verushka Byrow said...

What an enigmatic blurb and compelling at the same time!

Kayla Wagner said...

I'm always waiting on this one. It sounds amazing!! I feel like it'll be a good Fall read. HAPPY READING!!

Priyanka Jadhav said...

A new title for me but love the cover! Hope you enjoy it!

Laura said...

I like the cover. And it sounds interesting. Different. Hope you enjoy it!

Sam Kozbial said...

I am trying to fit The Forgetting, because I want to be ready for this one. Great pick!
Sam @ WLABB

Suzanne at The Bookish Libra said...

This one is new to me but it does sound wonderful. That cover is gorgeous too!

Maria Behar said...

Oh, this is truly AMAZING!!! What a GREAT pick, girl!!! KUDOS to you!!! <3 <3

Yes, it's entirely new to me, but now I'm heading over to Goodreads at WARP SPEED to add it to my shelves there!! What a FIND.

Thanks for putting this on my supersonic galactic radar!! :) :)

Thanks as well for beaming over and commenting on my own CWW post!! <3 <3 :) :)

Lisa Mandina said...

I need to read the Forgetting soon! Great pick!