Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sandpiper Cove by Irene Hannon



  • ISBN-10: 0800727681
  • ISBN-13: 978-0800727680
  • Publisher: Revell (April 4, 2017)


Synopsis

Hope Harbor police chief Lexie Graham has plenty on her plate raising her son alone and dealing with a sudden rash of petty theft and vandalism in her coastal Oregon hometown. As a result, she has zero time for extracurricular activities--including romance. Ex-con Adam Stone isn't looking for love either--but how ironic is it that the first woman to catch his eye is a police chief? Yet wishing for things that can never be is foolish.

Nevertheless, when Lexie enlists Adam's help to keep a young man from falling into a life of crime, sparks begin to fly. And as they work together, it soon becomes apparent that God may have a different--and better--future planned for them than either could imagine.








I have loved the Hope Harbor series since I read the first book (Hope Harbor). With each subsequent book I have fallen more in love with the town, it's residents and the beautiful coast and surroundings. I know it sounds corny but I really wish this was a "real" place - what a wonderful sea side town to live in! 


Sandpiper Cove, the third book in this series lives up to and beyond the prior books. The story is delightfully engaging with realistic and flawed characters facing love and experiencing life's challenges head on.  I enjoyed this book from start to finish and walked away with a big grin on my face.  I definitely recommend this to all. I can't wait to read the fourth books ~ Pelican Point due to be out in April 2018!


5 Stars


I received this book for free. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are my own. Thank you to Ms. Hannon, Revell Publishing, Library Thing and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book. 

1 comment:

El's Book Reviews said...

Lovely blog! :)

Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

- El